"BEHIND BLUE EYES"
Dark Triumph Watch - Powered by a Vintage Hamilton Movement - Diamond Crest Bracelet in Sterling Silver w/ 18kt Gold
A Dark Triumph™ vintage Watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. The Hamilton Watch Company has been around since 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. Behind Blue Eyes unites this outstanding condition vintage Hamilton movement powering our Dark Triumph watch and an amazing Dark Triumph Sterling Silver Bracelet. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic links and the archaically handsome clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this timepiece:
Dark Triumph - Powered by Hamilton Watch
- Original High Grade Vintage Pocket Watch converted to wrist watch in new custom Dark Triumph case.
- Circa 1950's Hamilton 945 Movement, one of the BEST AMERICAN MADE MOVEMENTS
- 23 Jewels, adjusted 5 positions, very fine finish
- New 44mm custom Dark Triumph stainless steel case and Sapphire Crystal.
- New Luminous Silver Hands
- Custom Sapphire Blue Textured Dark Triumph Skull Dial
- Skull Winding Crown - blue sapphire eyes
- Exhibition back to showcase this beautiful movement
Superb quality - BLUE SAPPHIRE Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet:
- Massive Skull & Crossbones Arched Lugs
- Large Beautiful Blue Sapphire Skull Eyes
- Four front teeth - flush set white diamonds 'grill'
- Skull Dagger Box Clasp - blue sapphire
- Memento Mori Skull Safety w/Blue Sapphires
- Alternating Relic Fleur & Smooth Gotham Links
- Total Weight: 235 grams
- Length: ~ 22.2 cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 19.7 cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Hamilton Watches:
The Hamilton Watch Company was founded in 1892. Hamilton produced rugged and precise watches that quickly became a favorite of the railroad industry due to it's accuracy. They also developed a huge following with the general public with a combination of high quality and unique shapes, personality and designs. Today Hamilton watches combinine the American spirit with Swiss technologies.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer modified and customized timepieces which create a new product. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches sold by Rolex. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.