50 Cent's Dark Triumph Rolex
Watch celebrity chef Rachael Ray give this ultra custom Rolex by Dark Triumph to her friend Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson.
Rachael Ray has long called 50 Cent a ‘celeb crush’ of hers, and he even surprised her by showing up for her 2,000th episode in 2017.
Rachael was secretly planning to have 50 Cent perform as the closing act at her SXSW Feedback event in Austin, Texas. She commissioned her friend Paul at Dark Triumph to create this one-of-a-kind timepiece for her to give to him as a thank you. When the event was cancelled due to Covid-19, she presented it to him on her Rachael Ray Show.
50 Cent was so excited about the watch he went on to showcase it on 'Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen'.
'We're really cool', he told Andy about his relationship with Rachael. Andy marveled at the intricate watch and called it Gorgeous!
Watch the Video: 50 Cent's Dark Triumph Rolex
“HEAVY LIES the CROWN”
Antique Rolex - Diamond & Ruby Royal Skull Cross Bracelet in 18Kt Gold & Sterling Silver
- Circa 1920's High Grade Rolex
- Pocket watch converted to wrist watch in custom silver case
- Aged 18kt yellow gold skulls & crosses encircling the case!
- Magnificent Royal Golgotha Skull Cross
- Screaming Skulls & Smooth Gotham Links
- 18kt Yellow Gold, Black Diamonds & Rubies Throughout
- Exhibition display back
- Hand Engraved Rolex Movement
- Relic Square cross carved into the winding wheel!