OMEGA SEAMASTER - DIAMOND SCREAMING SKULL BRACELET IN STERLING SILVER
EUPHORIA unites this excellent condition Omega* Seamaster watch with a luxurious Dark Triumph bracelet. This timekeeping masterpiece combines the elevated cool of James Bond with the edge of Dark Triumph. From the magnificent screaming skulls to the old-world clasp, its classic refinement meets rock aesthetics in each of these highly collectible custom timepieces:
Omega Seamaster Watch:
- Contemporary Pre-Owned Omega Seamaster Diver 300M
- Automatic self winding
- 41mm Stainless Steel Case
- 18K White Gold Bezel insert and Raised Indicators
- Black Wave Dial & Luminescent indices
- The Omega Seahorse (Hippocampus) symbol is prominently found on the case back.
- Seamaster watches worn by Pierce Brosnan & Daniel Craig in James Bond films have the hippocampus symbol on the case back
Amazing Black Diamond Handcrafted 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet:
- Magnificent Diamond Eye Skulls embedded on our Royal Square Cross Lugs
- Royal Cross Screaming Skull Clasp - Hand set black diamond eyes
- Memento Mori Skull Safety - Black Diamonds
- Alternating Royal Long Cross & Flush Set Black Diamond Gotham Links
- Weight: ~ 220 grams total (w/sterling bracelet)
- Fit, Inner circumference:
- Bracelet ~ 8" inches (bracelet clasped)
- Can be resized for a nominal fee
About Omega Watches:
* OMEGA is a trademark of OMEGA SA (OMEGA AG) (OMEGA LTD). Launched in 1848, Omega has been creating fine timepieces since the 19th century and the interest in the brands' vintage timepieces is greater today than ever. Omega watches have quite a following, from JFK to James Bond and George Clooney to Nicole Kidman. All of their chronometers are known for their luxurious precision. Dark Triumph creates a unique re-interpretation of these treasured Omega watches.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega, Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.