Vintage Mickey Mouse Watch - Handmade Leather, Sterling Silver & Diamond Strap.
A Dark Triumph™ vintage watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Walt Disney* launched the first Mickey Mouse* Watch in collaboration with Ingersoll Watch company at the 1933 Chicago Exposition 'Century of Progress'. The Ingersoll Mickey Mouse Watch continued throughout the decades and transferred to brands such as US Time and Timex following the war. Dark Mick unites this good condition 1960’s Ingersoll/US Time watch with a stunning Dark Triumph sterling silver with diamond leather strap. This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the sinister mouse to the relic crosses and the archaically handsome buckle, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Vintage Ingersoll/US Time Mickey Mouse Watch Circa 1960's
- Original Mickey Mouse Disney Character Watch with Original Box
- Mickey Mouse dial with moving arm hour & minute hands
- 32mm stainless & base metal case w/restored manual wind movement
- Ingersoll is the ORIGINATOR of these Iconic Mickey Mouse Watches since 1930s
- Unworn, but some beautiful scars and scratches mark the history of this 60 year old watch!
Superb Handmade Leather Strap
- The highest quality ‘Novonappa’ premium calfskin From Tannery Haas in France (est 1842) (Hermes).
- Zermatt leather lining - Double tanned water/sweat resistant calfskin
- Perfectly balanced - Supple and firm, Beautiful patina over time
- Sterling Silver 'Dark Mick' skull motif - Black diamonds
- Sterling Silver Relic SQ cross - princess cut black diamonds
- Securely fastened with Sterling Silver Crown buckle
- Don't miss the tip of the buckle pin is a skull with black diamonds!
- Total Weight: 60 grams
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 6.5 - 8 inches (buckle to first hole - last hole)
About Mickey Mouse Watches
In 1933 Ingersoll, working with the Walt Disney Company developed a watch with Mickey Mouse on the dial and the first character watch was born. This amazingly successful concept changed product marketing forever.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, Franck Muller, Walt Disney, Ingersoll or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.