New Dark Triumph Watch - Black & Cognac Diamond Royal Skull Bracelet in Sterling Silver
Twisted Crown represents a next level in Dark Triumph watchmaking. A new Swiss automatic movement powers our custom Dark Triumph watch cradled by our awe inspiring bracelet.
This substantial one-of-a-kind piece was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired majestic skull to the arch quatrefoil lugs and the deadly cool clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this highly collectible custom timepiece:
Dark Triumph Watch - Black & Cognac Diamond Royal Skull Bracelet in Sterling Silver:
- New Dark Triumph watch w/Semi Skeletonized 'DT skull' Dial - can see movement below & 'Bone Roman' indices
- Dark Triumph powered by a legendary Swiss automatic Sellita SW200 Semi-Skeleton blackened movement
- Brushed Stainless Steel 41mm case w/polished bezel
- High grade calibre with 26 jewels, substantial 38-hour power reserve, our iconic logo emboldens the rotor
- 'ART TRANSCENDS TIME' engraved exhibition back to showcase the beautiful movement
- All new
Superb Cognac & Black Diamond Bracelet in 925 Sterling Silver:
- Royal Skull Cross - Cognac Diamond Eyes, Black Diamond Crown Striking Royal Skull motif
- Trigger Snap Clasp - Screaming Square Cross w/ black diamonds
- Trigger 'Devilock' skull (Devilock is hairstyle popularized by the MISFITS!) w/black diamonds
- Alternating Square Cross & Smooth Gotham Links
- Total Weight: 250 grams
- Length: ~ 9 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 8 inches (clasped)
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Sellita Movements:
Sellita (Sellita Watch Co. SA) is a Swiss manufacturer of mechanical watch movements based in La Chaux-de-Fonds in the canton of Neuchâtel. Founded in 1950, Sellita operated as one of ETA's major outsourced assembly company for their movements until 2003. Since then, it has been developing its own movements and has managed to become one of the main movement manufacturers of the Swiss watchmaking industry.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega, Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.