OMEGA SPEEDMASTER RACING CHRONOGRAPH - DIAMOND STERLING SILVER BRACELET & LEATHER STRAP -TWO WAYS TO WEAR!
Can't decide between the sterling silver bracelet or leather strap? This is the piece for you!
Shine on unites this excellent condition Omega* Speedmaster chronograph watch with a luxurious Dark Triumph bracelet & bonus leather strap. Shine on you crazy diamond with Dark Triumph's Pink Floyd inspired star motif cradling this beautiful red racing Omega watch. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. The legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit, which is underscored by the modernised OMEGA Speedmaster Racing. It all adds up to an amazing custom timepiece:
Omega Speedmaster Chronograph Watch:
- Modern Omega Speedmaster Co-axial Chronograph, automatic watch, 40mm
- Beautiful Red dial covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and graced by a date window with 3 sub-dials:
- 30-minute recorder
- 12-hour recorder
- The black sub-dials have a textured “Clous de Paris” pattern.
- Clous de Paris is a special type of dial guilloche or embossing, resulting in small square knobs pattern.
Sterling Silver Skulls & Stars w/black diamonds sterling silver bracelet:
- Celestial stars surrounded by black diamonds
- Smooth gotham links
- Long Star clasp & skull safety - black diamonds
Superb Leather Strap - with Sterling Silver w/ handset black diamonds
- The highest quality ‘Novonappa’ premium calfskin From Tannery Haas in France (est 1842).
- Zermatt leather lining - Double tanned water/sweat resistant calfskin
- Perfectly balanced - Supple and firm, Beautiful patina over time
- Securely fastened with star & skull sterling buckle w/ black diamonds
- buckle skull pin with diamond eyes!
- Weight: ~ 215 grams total (w/sterling bracelet)
- Fit, Inner circumference:
- Bracelet ~ 7.6" inches (bracelet clasped)
- Leather Strap ~ 6.75 - 8" (first to last hole of buckle)
About Omega Watches:
* OMEGA is a trademark of OMEGA SA (OMEGA AG) (OMEGA LTD). Launched in 1848, Omega has been creating fine timepieces since the 19th century and the interest in the brands' vintage timepieces is greater today than ever. Omega watches have quite a following, from JFK to James Bond and George Clooney to Nicole Kidman. All of their chronometers are known for their luxurious precision. Dark Triumph creates a unique re-interpretation of these treasured Omega watches.
Dark Triumph is an independent company not affiliated with or licensed by Rolex, Omega, Hamilton or any other watch manufacturer or distributor. We offer artistically created customizations upon a Rolex, Omega, Hamilton, or your desired watch. These customizations void the warranty of Rolex watches and any other manufacturer. Rolex is under no obligation to warranty-service watches sold by Dark Triumph through its service locations. All product and company names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Dark Triumph’s products and services are the property of their respective intellectual property rights holders, if any. Those intellectual property rights holders, other than Dark Triumph are not affiliated with Dark Triumph, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.