Vintage Bucherer Swiss Watch - Black Diamond Creature from Black Lagoon Bracelet in Sterling Silver
A Dark Triumph™ watch is a time-honored testament to the past, present and future. Creep unites this excellent condition Vintage Bucherer Swiss with a stunning Dark Triumph 0.925 sterling silver and black diamond cigar-chomping Creature style skull bracelet. There are large piercing black diamonds eyes and beard! This is a one-of-a-kind piece that was handmade with an attention to detail and quality rarely seen anymore. From the historically-inspired arch quatrefoil lugs to the Gothic cross links and the CREEP clasp, it all adds up to a combination that defines the significant rarity of this heirloom timepiece:
Vintage Bucherer Watch Circa 1960's
- Swiss Bucherer Perpetual Automatic Winding Watch Movement
- Dark Triumph Stainless Steel watch case
- Black Dial with 'DT Skull' & Luminous indices
- 42 mm diameter case
Superb Quality Custom 925 Sterling Silver Dark Triumph Bracelet:
- Magnificent Cigar-Chomping Creature from the Black Lagoon Monster
- Black Diamonds Handset in each eye!
- Cascading black diamond beard
- Quatrefoil Arch Lugs with Lightning holes lining the sides
- CREEP box Clasp
- skull safety with black diamond eyes
- Smooth Gotham Links
- Weight: 230 grams total
- Length: ~ 22cm/8.75 inches Total (unclasped)
- Fit, Inner circumference: ~ 19.7cm/7.75 inches (clasped)
- Please note: The watch bracelet is designed to fit a bit loosely.
- If this is not your size, we can resize it for a nominal fee to ensure perfect fit!
About Bucherer and Rolex Watches
Carl F. Bucherer is a Swiss watch company based in Lucerne, Switzerland, which manufactures luxury men's and women's mechanical watches. Since its founding in 1888, the company has been wholly owned by the Bucherer family, making Carl F. Bucherer one of the oldest luxury Swiss watchmakers continuously held by the founding family. In 1924, Ernst Bucherer entered into a particularly fruitful partnership with Hans Wilsdorf, the founder of Rolex. He decided to include the then little-known watch brand in its range. Today, Rolex is one of the world's most celebrated watch brands and remains the House of Bucherer's most important partner.